August 26, 2013

Mary Blair Wear

My Mum helps out at an opshop a few days a week, so she is always coming home with interesting nick nacks and stuff. I don't think she has ever been there and not left empty handed! Although some stuff she grabs is questionable others are gold, such as today's latest find. 
It's a retro geometric jumpsuit! Yes those are pants! and they are the best pants ever!
I can't wait to lounge around in summer wearing my brezzy jumpsuit while listening to The Mamas & the Papas, instead of wearing sweatpants whilst sitting in bed wasting time on Buzzfeed and listening to Talk Dirty on repeat, which I am currently doing. 
Hurry up summer I need to wear this stunner!





8 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful print! And you paired it so wonderfully with those shoes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think I met you at Rookie Day, great find from the op shop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celia! This is going to sound crazy, but I believe this was a piece designed by my great Aunt Mary Blair - is the label still inside? Would you mind taking a picture of it for me? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cool jumper. I'd like to have a jumper someday. Neat blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 your blog

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ! miss your updates, and I agree with Holly (one of my favorite bloggers ever)
    You're beautiful and take amazing photos.

    Hope you're back soon, love

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a seventies babe, love it!
    Come by my blog if you want, let's follow each other on Bloglovin? Or Twitter?
    Mona
    my hollywood daze

    ReplyDelete